Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Friday, September 08, 2006

Online Help Forums a Must Resource

I was pleased to see that news of our Back to School Special quickly spread through the various online forums.  While one friend of Scotty(Hi TeMerc) was responsible for 75% of the posts, I appreciate all of you who helped politely spread the news.

Referral stats from Sitemeter allows me to see which forums had posts about the promotion. All of these sites are great resources for sharing spyware information and helping users. I wanted to list them here to show my thanks and introduce them. Many of the following are new to me too but are worth checking out.

WorldStart.com
Broadband Reports.com/ DSLReports.com
CNet Reviews
Security Cadets
Wilder Security Forums
Spyware Warrior
LandzDown Forum
PC Pitstop
WindowsBBS.com
CCleaner
Castlecops
SpywareInfo
Gladiator Security Forum
Scot’s Newsletter
Calendar of Updates
Ask Maggy Mae
Temerc Internet Countermeasures

 

Share on Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home