Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nintendo Wii Replaces PE

I finally broke down this week and added a Nintendo Wii to the Pytlovany compound family playroom. We already had a GameCube and PlayStation 2, but  after memorizing every episode of Sponge Bob Square Pants I knew it was time for something new.

Ironically, I’ve never been a “gamer” type computer geek.  I have been involved in the programming of many games but I have never been one to get lost for hours deeply involved in game play.  The new Wii was primarily just a new way to spoil our grand kids.

Well, it turns out I’m hooked. So far, all I have is the included Wii Sports pack but I’ve already ordered more games and additional controllers. The ability to physically involve yourself in the game play is unlike any other computer or console game play. 

I love the action.  When I woke up this morning I could feel muscles I haven’t used in years.  I’m confident the new Nintendo Wii will have the following impact on my life.  I’m either going to lose weight or I’m going to pull a muscle.  I do understand why Cindi didn’t want me to hook it up to the 50” plasma screen in the living room but she has to leave the house some day.  BillP Happy Face

Share on Facebook


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Wii Rocks. I hope you ordered the 'Wii Play' Pak when you got your extra controler. 'Wii Play' itself isn't that in depth of a game but if your going to buy another controller anyway you get it for free. Have fun!!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home