Click here to view current Bits From Bill posts Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unboxing Most Valuable Professional Kit

As I mentioned recently I've had the honor of receiving a Microsoft MVP(Most Valuable Professional) award for 2009. Today DHL delivered some fun stuff to make me really feel special.


Microsoft Most Valuable Professional 2009 kit


The MVP kit includes a lapel pin, certificate, badge and a nice crystal statue.  The only thing missing was a MVP t-shirt.

Thank you Microsoft



 

Labels: , ,

Share on Facebook


6 Comments:

Blogger TeMerc said...

Congrats Bill!

I've often wondered why they don't have MVP apparel. I know I'd snap a bunch of them up if they had the MVP logos on them.

1:00 PM  
OpenID danrigsby said...

Congrats on the award!

Were can we get Mvp apparel. Would love a shirt or 2 myself. Ill be eager to unbox my kit if it came today. They probably wouldnt have gotten my shirt size right anyway.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratuations, Bill. You are truly a valuable professional. Thank your for your efforts in producing useful, rational, and uncomplicated software.

Regards,

Robert Scroggins

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Robear Dyer, MS-MVP (IE et al) said...

Congrats from me, too, Bill. (Your blog entry's likely to be a "spoiler" for MVPs awarded in the next 3 quarters.)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Bill Pytlovany said...

Yea, I thought that it might be a spoiler but then figured it would give people something to really look forward to.

Bill

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Dakeyras said...

Congratulations Bill, well deserved!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Create a Link

<< Home