Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unboxing Most Valuable Professional Kit

As I mentioned recently I've had the honor of receiving a Microsoft MVP(Most Valuable Professional) award for 2009. Today DHL delivered some fun stuff to make me really feel special.


Microsoft Most Valuable Professional 2009 kit


The MVP kit includes a lapel pin, certificate, badge and a nice crystal statue.  The only thing missing was a MVP t-shirt.

Thank you Microsoft



 

Labels: , ,

Share on Facebook


6 Comments:

Blogger TeMerc said...

Congrats Bill!

I've often wondered why they don't have MVP apparel. I know I'd snap a bunch of them up if they had the MVP logos on them.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Were can we get Mvp apparel. Would love a shirt or 2 myself. Ill be eager to unbox my kit if it came today. They probably wouldnt have gotten my shirt size right anyway.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratuations, Bill. You are truly a valuable professional. Thank your for your efforts in producing useful, rational, and uncomplicated software.

Regards,

Robert Scroggins

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats from me, too, Bill. (Your blog entry's likely to be a "spoiler" for MVPs awarded in the next 3 quarters.)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yea, I thought that it might be a spoiler but then figured it would give people something to really look forward to.

Bill

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bill, well deserved!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home