Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tennis err.. Mouse Elbow?

I’ve had the opportunity to keep Bits from Bill updated recently but you may find it quiet here for a few days. Today I’m having surgery on my right elbow for what they typically call “Tennis Elbow” or technically, Lateral Epicondylitis.

I haven’t played tennis in many years so I suspect this “Repetitive Stress Injury” is due to some other activity. I don’t even play Pickle Ball which is popular here in Scotia, NY.

I think it’s fair to say what I’ve been experiencing is Mouse Elbow.
Click to learn more

Feel free to take this time and read through some of the archived stories or check out some of the Blogs I’ll be reading while I recover.

Some favorites past stories include:

Your Printer Tells All
Christmas Computers
Personal Information Protection Tips
iPod more popular than Iraq
And my first post… Stupid things I’ve done

Share on Facebook


4 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

Warm wishes for a speedy recovery!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping for a speedy recovery but come on, Bill! Would Stephen Hawking let tennis elbow get in the way? :~)

Enjoy your respite.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill P.
Get well first then I'll be
looking forward to "Bits from Bill"
return. Your blogs are informative
and you do give a heads up on the
latest problems.
Best wishes,
John

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your recovery is a fast one!! I also had "mouse elbow" but caught it fast enough to wear one of those things around my arm for what seemed like forever but it fixed it. Now I'm careful to take breaks and at the first sign of soreness I put that arm thing back on.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home